You can easily access widgets from the main watch face by scrolling up and down. Press the CONFIRM button on certain widget pages for additional information.
NOTE: you can’t open the main menu from widget pages. Return to the main watch face first.This widget displays the following info.
- Last updated barometric/atmospheric reading in hpa (Hectopascal Pressure).
- Unit change doesn’t apply to this reading.
- - Maximum, minimum and average barometric/atmospheric reading in the last 6 hours.
- Barometric/atmospheric graph in the last 6/12/18 hours.
Press the CONFIRM button and scroll to view the barometric/atmospheric data in the last 24/48/72 hours. Swipe left and right to view on APEX Pro and VERTIX.
- Change the history data display range – main watch face > System > Sensors > Barometer > Schedule > Last 6 | 12 | 18 Hours.
Switch between Sea-level Pressure/Station Pressure.
- Main watch face > System > Sensors > Barometer > Data Source > Station Pressure | Sea-level Pressure.
- Station pressure is measured at a station without any altitude adjustment like from a house or the top of a mountain. It will change at various altitudes.
- Sea-level pressure is the station pressure adjusted to the sea level. It is often used for predicting weather changes at current altitude.
Provides weather forecast using the arrow displayed on the top of the page.
- Arrow pointing downwards indicates potential stormy weather.
- Arrow pointing upwards indicates potential clear weather.
- The arrow consists of 2 parts. The left part shows the info 3-6 hours ago and the right part shows the last 3 hours.
- Press the CONFIRM button and scroll to view the barometric/atmospheric data in the last 24/48/72 hours. Swipe left and right to view on APEX Pro and VERTIX.
- - Barometric/atmospheric data is recorded every 10 minutes.