Set up the resting heart rate and max heart rate data
Correct resting heart rate and maximum heart rate information is important to ensure the accuracy of fitness related data. Please follow the instructions below to set
Your resting heart rate (RHR) and maximum heart rate are set incorrectly on the COROS app.
- On the Profile page of the COROS app, tap on Profile Settings.
- Scroll down to select Heart Rate Zone.
- Select Heart Rate Reserve Zone from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the correct reading for the resting and maximum heart rate.
- You have completed many workouts other than outdoor running. COROS’ algorithms can only provide accurate VO2Max estimates for running workouts.
- Inaccurate heart rate readings during workouts.
The best time to measure your RHR is when you just wake up and are still in bed.