May 15, 2019
- Introducing VERTIX GPS Adventure Watch - the most durable GPS watch on the PLANET.
Apr 19, 2019
－ Adds workout data integration support on a new third party platform
Mar 25, 2019
- Adds Navigation function including breadcrumb trail for APEX
- Enhances the sensitivity and accuracy of pace related metrics
- Adds 1/5/10 km/mi split for viewing on the COROS app
- Adds French support. Bonjour!
Feb 26, 2019
Improved functions for iOS 12.1.4.
Jan 22, 2019
- Adds new data metrics to the workout detail page in the app, for example, avg. HR, avg. cadence, cycling elevation change, and moving time of each lap, etc.
- Adds Pool Swim to Triathlon mode. Allows customized triathlon mode.
- Adds new watch face options available for download via COROS app.
- Allows customization on the bottom field on the data screen.
- Introduces Watermark Image - an artistic way to share training details with your choice of background image to social media and local photo albums.
Dec 1, 2018
1. Adds a long battery life mode, which increases the battery life by 2 times.
2. Adds Sleep Tracking feature to record sleep cycle and heart rate change which can help track recovery status after workout.
3. Adds Timer and Stopwatch with repeat timer feature available.
4. Adds Heart Rate Broadcast feature for heart rate data to be viewed on supported devices via ANT+.
5. Adds Auto Lock feature to lock the digital knob and prevent misoperation.
6. Adds Last Lap Time and Last Lap Pace options for data screens.
7. Supports Training Load and Recovery Time for cycling and swimming modes.
8. Adds German and Spanish in system language.
1. Displays city name in workout history and supports manual edit to workout name and distance.
2. Improves the lap mark on the map and auto adjusts the mark quantity based on the map scale.
Nov 1, 2018
Fixs some bugs on 3rd party platform
Oct 18, 2018
Introducing APEX Premium GPS Multisport Watch and SafeSound Smart Cycling Helmet：
1. Supports connection to new COROS products including APEX 46mm, APEX 42mm, SafeSound-Road, SafeSound-Urban, SafeSound-Mountain.
(Compatible with APEX only) Introducing the COROS Trainer, an AI-enabled personal fitness trainer：
2. A smart trainer feature designed specifically for runners. COROS trainer will establish personal fitness models, provide real-time HR and pace coaching, and improve training results free of injuries.
3. Monitors fitness status, balances training load, tracks recovery time, and maintains optimal training level.
4. Accurate estimates of VO2 Max, Lactate Threshold and other fitness data comparable to lab results
Oct 12, 2018
1. Adds new 3rd party platform support and temperature data.
2. PACE watch supports switching from three GPS modes (GPS, GPS+BDS, GPS+GLONASS).
3. Links to join the official COROS Running and Cycling Clubs on 3rd party platform.
Aug 21, 2018
1. Add interval training mode for PACE for outdoor running and cycling. Distance and time intervals can be customized to lower the risk of injuries and increase the workout efficiency.
2. Display Manual Lap and Auto Lap details on the COROS App for pool swim.
3. Triathlon mode now supports custom multisport activity. You can switch between different workout modes and view total time for all workouts.
4. Up to 6 different data can be selected to view on the data screen of PACE. Go to Custom Interface on the COROS App to choose your data.
5. SOS Emergency Alert set up for LINX is now added to the COROS App.
Jul 19, 2018
Introducing Indoor Cycling mode. The PACE is now compatible to connect with ANT+ accessories for recording speed, distance and power. Allowing you to train indoor, regardless of the weather conditions outside.
Jul 7, 2018
1. VO2 max data during outdoor run.
2. File export and downloads in .fit/.tcx/.kml/.gpx formats from the COROS App. These files can be sent via messaging apps, email as attachments or save locally.
3. Triathlon data syncing to 3rd party platform.
4. Pace alert for running modes
5.Dynamic running analytics for treadmill.
6. Time, time zone and alarm clock can all be set on PACE.
7. SOS Emergency Alert feature on OMNI. Sends automatic call and text message with GPS locations to up to 3 contacts when OMNI registers a strong impact.
1. Historical workout data can be filtered easily in the COROS App by month and workout type.
2. Improves alert function on PACE to have better customization for alert zones.
3. Reduces GPS acquisition time on PACE.
4. Running pace and distance under low GPS signal on PACE will be more accurate.
Jun 13, 2018
Fix some bugs.
May 17, 2018
1. Optimized registration login process
2. Optimize part of UI interface
3. Fix some bugs
Apr 19, 2018
1. Add triathlon mode.
2. Support for adjusting heart rate zone under the personal information section within the app.
3. Support for syncing of running and cycling data to Strava.
4. Pool swim can use Imperial unit “yard” to record data.
5. Manually start and end laps during workouts or set a distance to end automatically.
6. Workout data can be saved locally as photo on your mobile device.
7. Small bug fixes and performance enhancements.
8. UI improvements.
Jan 8, 2018
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Dec 21, 2017
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Dec 13, 2017
· The first version to support COROS PACE and COROS OMNI.
· View your daily data at a glance.
· View your workouts data, rich data help you know more about yourself.
· Recording sport track, recording every moment you become healthy and happy.
· Start cycling with your helmet, safety and accuracy.
· Share workouts data to your friend.
Nov 22, 2017